We’ re seeking a customer focused and friendly payroll specialist with a passion for ensuring accuracy and efficiency. The Payroll Administrator processes, audits, and ensures accuracy for weekly payrolls for US multi-state and Canadian multi-province payroll.
Payroll Administrator responsibilities include:
- Processes, audits and ensures accuracy for weekly payrolls.
- Processes and ensures accuracy for quarterly bonus incentives, commissions, and year-end bonus payments
- Enters new hire, status changes, and terminations into payroll software
- Compiles data such as garnishments, insurance, 401(k) deductions, and personnel/payroll changes
- Ensures accurate deductions for health and welfare plans and reports enrollments and terminations to benefits carriers
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions
- Reviews and closes year-end payroll processes
- Ensures excellent customer service by responding to inquiries from employees regarding payroll and/or benefits related questions in a friendly, time-sensitive and accurate manner
Payroll Administrator requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED. An associate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or another relevant field is a plus.
- Two or more years payroll and timekeeping experience is required.
- Demonstrates a proven track record in processing multi-state payroll and proficient knowledge of US multi-state payroll tax laws.
- Demonstrated experience using ADP Workforce Now payroll system and/or PAY Web for Canadian payroll processing are preferred.