Kansas City, MO
Payroll Administrator responsibilities include:
- Administer correct filing of tax reports and voluntary deduction reports.
- Process involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments.
- Reconcile accounting transactions and documents.
- Prepare special reports for management.
- Administer the Workers Comp, 401k and all payroll related audits.
- Ensure tax and reporting compliance with applicable state and federal regulations.
- Prepare the budget for the accounting department.
Payroll Administrator requirements include:
- Bachelor degree preferred; Associate degree or equivalent training and education required.
- 3+ years payroll experience; ADP Workforce Now is strongly preferred.
- Current knowledge of federal, state and local taxes as well as laws related to payroll.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible, work under pressure and meet deadlines, work as team or individually.