Kansas City, MO
The Payroll Administrator administers timely and compliant payroll processing to guarantee weekly distribution of multi state payroll for over 9, 000 employees. Additionally, administers 401k plans, processes garnishments, assists with general ledger reconciliation, processes tax information and generates reports.
Payroll Administrator requirements include:
- 3 years of payroll administration experience is required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree with emphasis in Accounting, Business or related field is preferred.
- AS400 Payroll system experience is required.
- CPP or FPC certification is preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing / operations environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of KRONOS Time Keeping System is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Office.