Kansas City, MO
Job Title: Payment Processor
Our client has an immediate opening for a Payment Processor. The Payment Processor will review and audit client financial statements and data.
Qualified candidates will enjoy working with numbers, have a strong eye for detail and be highly organized.
- Input, process and send audit requests
- Review client financial data for completeness and errors
- Attach documentation and endorsements to process requests
- Perform data entry functions and scan/upload documents
- Monitor order sheets for new requests and changes
- Adjust client data to account for errors as needed
- Complete and compile client folders including paperwork and contracts
- Provide administrative support to the department including scanning, filing, copying, and mail sorting
- Previous experience with customer database management and data entry
- Understanding of financial statements and documents
- Ability to perform data entry with little or no errors, minimum 8, 000ksph
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others