Overland Park, KS
A fun, energetic company is looking to add a part-time/sporadic receptionist. The idea for this role is to find someone who is comfortable filling in on an ‘ as needed’ basis. This position will be responsible for covering for the permanent receptionist when she is on vacation, sick, etc.
If this sounds like a part-time schedule you’ d be open to, apply today!
- Manage the phone system, including updating the directory and routing calls.
- Greet & assist visitors
- Open, sort and distribute the mail daily
- Act as a liaison between all departments
- Schedule conference calls and meetings when requested by staff
- Order supplies for office and kitchen
- Maintain the tidiness of the conference room and kitchen
- Assist with invoicing in a data entry and organization manner
- Print and prepare booklets for departments as requested
- Assist with planning work events, such as: Holiday party, birthday lunches, etc.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- 1-5 years of administrative/clerical experience within an office environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office; good written and verbal communication skills.
Personality characteristics: Reliable, friendly, positive, flexible, courteous, patient, great phone voice!