Kansas City, MO US
Are you looking for part-time, flexible work? We have clients across the KC Metro who are looking for Receptionists on a part-time, as needed basis. These positions are responsible for reception desk management, answering and directing phone calls, greeting guests and handling all mailings.
- Manage the phone system, including updating the directory and routing calls.
- Greet & assist visitors
- Open, sort and distribute the mail daily
- Act as a liaison between all departments
- Schedule conference calls and meetings when requested by staff
- Maintain the tidiness of the conference room and kitchen
- Additional administrative duties as requested
- 2 years of administrative/clerical experience within an office environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office;good written and verbal communication skills.
Personality characteristics: Reliable, friendly, positive, flexible, courteous, patient, great phone voice!
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁcient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker—because everyone deserves to ﬁnd the right ﬁt. MH123