Part Time Accountant
Overland Park, KS
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Create and monitor a system of internal controls, procedures and forms for the recording of fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions.
- Monitor and report actual vs. Budgeted project costs.
- Create fixed asset schedules and maintain fixed asset addition records to support annual audit inquiries.
- Reconcile fixed asset and accumulated depreciation accounts monthly.
- Evaluate the disposal of certain fixed assets, as needed.
- Prepare depreciation schedules needed for annual tax returns.
- Maintain unbudgeted capital (fixed asset) requisitions.
- Minimum five years of fixed asset accounting experience.
- Business Administration, Accounting or Finance Degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamic Great Plains or similar accounting software.
- General working knowledge of GAAP guidance related to fixed assets.