Outside Sales Executive
Our client is seeking an Outside Sales Executive to drive revenues in Southern Missouri. You'll be based in Springfield, Branson, or Marshfield, MO, and work a territory that will require regional travel (home most nights). The Outside Sales Executive is responsible for meeting customer's needs, growing market share, ensuring proper gross profit margins, and meeting sales metrics. Meet with construction companies, large agriculture entities, and even state & local governments to drive revenues. Our client offers a solid base salary of $65, 000-75, 000 with the ability to earn $110, 000+ in your first year.
- Establish and maintain a personal relationship with customers, determine customer needs, and the best way to satisfy those needs.
- Organize time and information in a manner to maximize effectiveness.
- Obtain and/or maintain a high level of understanding of marketing and finance programs, prepare quotations outlining features, benefits, and any available financing programs.
- Achieve and maintain excellent product knowledge through sales schools and self-study.
- Develop and continue to improve interpersonal and sales skills through schools and self-study
- Study and maintain knowledge of competition’ s machines, finance and marketing programs
- Follow up to ensure that all aspects of sales and leasing transactions are correct and completed on time.
- Complete all required paperwork correctly and on time.
- Ensure that all contracts and transactions are conducted ethically and professionally.
- Identify, profile, and prospect the territory; develop and enlarge the customer base in the territory.
- Maintain communications and advise the company leaders of all changes in the territory.
- Strong ability to manage sales.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet.
- Basic knowledge of office machines, including copier, fax, and printer.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to meet commitments, deadlines and complete required documentation and reports in a timely manner.
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Demonstrates openness to new procedures, technology and structure.
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree preferred, with undergraduate coursework in business, marketing, finance or related field and/or at least three years of equivalent experience in heavy equipment sales