Order Entry Specialist
Overland Park, KS US
Our client is a leading company within the manufacturing industry that has multiple locations across the world.
The Order Entry Specialist is supporting the customer service team with processing all entries for orders and problem-solving related issues.
- Data entry of all orders into the company’ s database
- Cross-checking all orders for errors to ensure all numbers are accurate and match requests
- Internal facing role that allows for independent work
- Filing of open and closed sales orders and distribution of receipts to the appropriate parties
- Assisting with general support tasks such as filing, faxing invoices, ordering office supplies and distributing information across the team.
- Previous experience with Order Entry, Data Entry, or basic accounting/bookkeeping
- Strong understanding of MS Suite – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Eye for detail and ability to self-review your work of mistakes
- 100% in-office position
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.