Overland Park, KS US
One of our largest, and most prestigious clients is seeking an Operations Specialist to join their growing team. In this role, you will facilitate the receipt, analysis and processing of inbound correspondence including distribution of service forms and incoming payments. The Operations Specialist will also disbursement of payments and execution of outbound communications in response to policy transactions.
- Daily processing of incoming and outgoing mail, including mailing of policy confirmations and statements, scan and index incoming mail into an automated system to distribute work.
- Produce and mail policy owner bills and statements
- Process correspondence for client requested changes: address, owner and policy beneficiaries
- Handling of inbound and outbound wire transfers
- Monitor and report all incoming wire transactions
- Assisting with general administration responsibilities for office location, to include: event planning, directing phone calls; site administration functions
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Must be able to work independently, as well as being a strong team player
- Has strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have or obtain NASD Series 6 within first year
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.