Shawnee, KS US
The Office Administrator will provide administrative and accounting support and build customer relationships in a growing and exciting environment! This is an opportunity for an individual eager to join a fast-paced environment and contribute to the day to day success of a local, Kansas City organization.
- Organize and maintain company records and licenses
- Support accounting with invoice coding and management
- Reconcile Purchase Orders
- Support project management with invoice generating
- Greet guests and maintain office environment
- Support HR and Service departments as needed
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Generate project management reports
- Handle correspondence
- Manage all documentation for projects – including scanning, tracking Certificates of Insurance, and project log documentation
- Manage office vendor check in and out systems
- 3 – 5 years administrative support experience
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Eagerness to learn
- Flexibility to change gears quickly!
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Flexibility to work in the office Monday – Friday from 8: 00am – 5: 00pm
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.