Kansas City, MO
Are you a positive, friendly, “ Go-Getter,” who thrives on serving in a central role, responsible for a diversity of tasks? We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, self-motivated Office Administrator at one of our area’ s fastest-growing companies!
As Office Administrator, you will organize and coordinate all administrative aspects of day-to-day activities for smooth company operations. This role also provides high-level communications, and project management support for the leadership team.
Job Duties Include:
- Admit and greet visitors and employees, supplying badges, directing proper access
- Calendar management for leadership team
- Assist management and human resources with accurate, prompt database tracking
- Manage special projects and coordinate and collaborate with other team members. Schedule and organize hiring events, company parties, meetings, and travel
- Develop and create various materials in preparation for hiring, leadership, and other related meetings
- Order office and breakroom supplies; oversee two breakrooms
- Open, route and respond to mail correspondence for the Plant Manager and leadership team, determining level of priority
What you need to be successful in this position:
- Associate Degree in business or office management or equivalent years of experience preferred
- Self-motivated, team-player
- Represent self and company in a professional and positive manner
- Strong decision-making skills, detail-oriented and analytical
- Exceptional Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and SharePoint skills. Experience with Kronos is preferred, but will train the right person
- Experience with a variety of Social Media platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service. Must work well in a team environment, with exceptional communication skills; able to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal/external customers, community members and other stakeholders
- Must work well under pressure, have excellent organizational abilities, able to set and meet deadlines, and manage several priorities in a day
- Ability to uphold highest standards of confidentiality
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.