Office Administrative Assistant
Kansas City, MO
Temporary Administrative Assistant
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for an Office Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for invoicing support, reception, and administrative support.
Responsibilities may include:
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls
- Greet guests and set up conference rooms
- Arrange travel including flights, reservations and ground transportation
- Generate and match customer invoices
- File, update and maintain customer accounts
- Prepare trade show paperwork and materials
- Track and process expenses
- Manage calendars and master conference room schedule
- Perform data entry and Excel projects
- 4 or more years’ experience in an administrative support position.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to manage differing personalities tactfully and with great business savvy.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects while meeting deadlines.