Kansas City, MO
Position Summary: To lead and assist the company's growth to new technological heights by embracing premise based solutions in a Microsoft environment.
- Establishes system-wide software and hardware standards, requirements, and specifications.
- Reviews and approves all system technology purchases to assure compatibility.
- Formulates technology training policies, programs, and schedules based on knowledge of identified training needs.
- Improves operations by recommending changes in policies and procedures that are needed or will streamline processing.
- Provides professional development opportunities for technical and training office staff to keep abreast of the rapid changes in technology and software.
- Maintains project schedules for cloud migration.
- Requisitions new materials, maintenance supplies, and other miscellaneous items needed by the company.
- VMWare environment.
- VPN Sonicwall setup.
- Directs Technology staff in technology maintenance and installation.
- Oversee all installations and provide a level of escalation on SOW.
- Confers with administrators and call center managers for escalation.
- Manages and maintains inventory of technology
- Ticket Management
• Knowledge of current and upcoming technologies.
• Current certifications