Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer
AX Developer – Microsoft Dynamics 365
This developer will be required to design, implement and manage programming customization in D365. This will also include the management and maintenance of ISV interfaces required to support the D365 system environment. The developer will be the primary technical resource in the development and implementation of modifications and enhancements to the D365 functionality.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing technical leadership in the resolution of complex application problems in the Dynamics 365 system.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing D365 software customization.
- Ensuring that changes to existing software conform to users’ needs and are integrated effectively.
- Works with the IT team to develop testing routines or procedures.
- Consults with D365 Development consultants on D365 modifications.
- Ensures that best development practices and software development life cycle methodologies are adhered to in development.
- Working as a member of a small, multi-functional technical team.
- Responsible for the management of software updates and maintenance.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in Dynamics AX2012 or Dynamics 365
- Experience with coding C++ or X++
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio development system.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Database and Reporting Services.
- Experience with .Net framework.