Kansas City, MO
The Marketing Manager will work in collaboration with the Marketing & Communications team to execute campaigns and initiatives to achieve and exceed revenue goals. The Marketing Manager will manage the cradle to grave marketing initiatives, from initial creation through all aspects of campaign development and execution. To support these initiatives, the Marketing Manager will identify and deploy marketing strategies in specific channels to drive growth, support business objectives, lead acquisition and retention activities, and drive lead generation tactics. The Marketing Manager must work cross functionally with key departments to support their objectives both through internal creative development as well as managing and leading key agency partners in the creation of high-quality marketing, advertising and communications initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong creative instincts, a deep understanding of channel marketing, strategic integrated marketing experience, marketing experience within a highly regulated industry, and the ability to collaborate with others and lead cross-functional teams.
- Manage advertising creative strategy, development and execution across channels and across multiple products, offers and initiatives.
- Lead, develop, recommend and implement marketing plans and programs designed to increase revenue, meet requirements defined by CMS, and fulfill communications needs
- Communicate the status of the marketing plan clearly and effectively to all stakeholders.
- Monitor program performance to ensure campaign effectiveness, identifying areas of concern and optimizing as needed.
- Manage outside agencies/vendor partnerships for creative development and to ensure marketing goals are achieved in an efficient and effective manner.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure integration with business tactics to support strategic objectives.
- Partner with internals teams to analyze competitive information and industry research to help guide integrated marketing plan and campaign/creative development.
- Monitor program budgets to ensure projects are completed within budgetary guidelines.
- Build relationships with key decision makers in partner areas to provide marketing support for their initiatives to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, Communications or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing role in a corporate environment.
- Prior experience within a highly regulated industry is a MUST
- Integrated consumer/B2B marketing experience, including but not limited to traditional and interactive media, direct marketing, social media, .Com, PR, content and collateral development, etc.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills with an ability to motivate, persuade and positively interact with a wide variety of people.
- A team player who enjoys a collaborative and communicative environment.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations based on data and analytics.
- Effective project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to established time frames.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Power Point and Excel), Internet and web applications. Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a plus.