Kansas City, KS
- 5-10+ years of solid B2B marketing and communications experience within the manufacturing/industrial/construction product space.
- Prior experience should include:
- Knowledge of CRM software applications and experience utilizing CRM data for marketing purposes
- Knowledge of social media channel strategies, tools and usage in a business to business setting.
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices in regard to online content
- Knowledge of website design principles
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing a variety of marketing related strategies and tactics to advance the organization’ s growth strategy and create strong brand leadership.
- Acts as a liaison between senior leadership, sales and technical team members, other internal personnel, customers and vendors to accomplish sales growth, through marketing related projects and initiatives.
- Essential functions will focus on the following:
- Designing and developing traditional marketing strategies (collateral, one sheeters, promotional materials, presentations, etc)
- Cradle to grave trade show and conference management (logistics, organization, staffing, registration, travel, participation, etc)
- Developing, maintaining all web strategy, design, and content. This includes the management of social media strategy to help drive leads and revenue
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Ability to work autonomously with the ability to take initiative. This individual will work from the Kansas City location while reporting to the VP of Marketing & Strategy in their Atlanta location. The VP of Marketing & Strategy does travel to the KC office every couple of weeks, but this person will need to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Candidate will be responsible for building out a Marketing team here in the KC office