Marketing & Branding Coordinator
Kansas City, MO US
Do you have a passion for Consumer Products? Do you love animals? How would you like to combine those passions and become a Marketing & Branding Coordinator for one of my top clients? My client is seeing incredible growth and offers an amazing work culture for their team. The role is hybrid, so you must reside in the KC area to access office hours.
Work with a nationally recognized brand name and be part of a marketing team that wants to help you grow your career. To be an effective Marketing & Branding Coordinator, you need 3+ years of marketing/branding experience from a consumer-based company. Our client will consider internship experience as years of experience when combined with professional experience.
The job (high-level outline):
- Work with the marketing team on marketing execution across multiple channels
- Utilize skills in digital and traditional marketing methods to support your internal teams and external customers
- Analyze marketing data to provide insights to your marketing team
- Assist with new and current product launches
- Have a solid understanding of brand consistency across all platforms
- Must be organized and have solid attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced culture – things can move at the speed of sound here, but you have tons of support
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in a consumer marketing company (not B2B)
- You love animals! People bring pets to work, and so can you
- Be a true team player – you can rely on them, and they can depend on you
- Project Management skills are a massive plus – if you don’ t have them, be prepared to add new tools to your set of skills – they want people with a passion for learning
- Knowledge of tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Analytics tools, or other marketing-related software
- Rock solid communication skills – you can communicate effectively with anyone from your team to the C-Suite
- Did we mention that you should have a passion for animals?
Note: All applicants must be eligible to work in the US without restrictions or sponsorship. You must also reside in the KC metro. Relocation is not offered.