Kansas City, MO US
One of our clients is seeking a Manufacturing Operations Manager to join their team. The key skill you should have is a proven background in mentoring and growing other managers. You will also need to have at least 10 years of manufacturing experience, with at least 3-5+ of those years with hands-on leadership experience. Our client is growing, and the Manufacturing Operations Manager will have tons of room for professional and personal growth.
Why our client?
Our client offers a fantastic work culture and is a growing company. Their facility is temperature-controlled and the tenure of their employees is fantastic. They offer the ability for their teams to be seen by executive leadership for maximum career visibility. You will also find them to be a great place to work and you’ ll be surrounded by highly intelligent people.
- Empower front-line leaders daily to improve leadership, management behaviors, problem-solving, and soft/people skills
- Prepare operations schedules and develop manufacturing production plans to ensure production activities meet all safety, quality, schedule, and cost requirements
- Meet performance objectives for productivity, quality, and OTD, and strive for continuous improvement
- Communicate pertinent information well with associates and leadership
- High level of involvement and problem-solving in managing all aspects of manufacturing expectations
- Ability to encourage associates to perform to their fullest capabilities and team building
- Possess exemplary work ethic and maintain good attendance (regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position)
- Report any machine or process problems/variances to President timely with solution recommendations
- Ability to evaluate machines, molds, materials, and processes and provide guidance in troubleshooting and repairs
- Be able to perform multiple tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously while performing various other duties as assigned
- Establish and maintain preventive maintenance program(s) for equipment.
- Follow safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of equipment and procedures
- Ensure the completion of employee performances and appraisals, administer discipline, and resolve personnel situations
- Bachelor’ s degree in manufacturing or engineering preferred, < or>,
- 10+ years’ experience in the manufacturing and/or production industry(ies)
- 5+ years as a lead, supervisor, manager, or other leadership roles
- Standing for extended periods on hard surfaces
- Regular physical movement and exertion
- Constant movement; up/down from sitting position as well as walking
Please note that our client will only consider applicants who are residing in the Kansas City metropolitan area. All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA with no restrictions. Our client does not offer H1-B sponsorships or transfers. Thank you!