Manager of Enterprise Information Security
Kansas City, MO
Manager of Health Care IT Security / Architect
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations
The Manager of Health Care IT Security / Architect is a key member of a new Security division of a large IT organization. Since 2016 plan this company’ s IT department decided to increase head count and create a cutting-edge Security Division. With an original 6 person staff moved to this group, they increased budgets to add 15 more. This Manager is being hired to collaborate with the team’ s leader to create, design and implement cutting-edge security measures.
This Manager will prepare plans to reduce risk by adding security measures and strategies, and align strategies with business goals to be efficient
- Develop and maintainInformation security architecture process then implement information security solutions and capabilities align with business and technology strategy, and threat;
- System-wide, layered defense-in-depth information security strategy plans and road maps based;
- Cloud security strategy and architecture.
- Information security architecture artifacts to leverage information security capabilities in projects and operations.
- Identify and Track Security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a related field
- 7-10+ years of relevant security and leadership experience
- SABSA, Zachman and/or TOGAF
- Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure: Applications, Databases, Operating systems - Windows, Unix and Linux, Hypervisors, IP networks - WAN and LAN, Storage networks – FibreChannel, iSCSI and NAS, Backup networks and media
- Strong working knowledge of IT service management
- Understanding of industry-accepted standards and frameworks such as NIST, HIPAA, HITRUST, ITIL, PCI, GDPR, CSC
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)Required
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Information Systems Security Architect Professional (ISSAP)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)