M&A Senior Analyst
Overland Park, KS
We are looking for an experienced M&A Sr. Financial Analyst to help our teams evaluate growth and acquisition opportunities, provide advanced financial modeling, and support the development of proposals.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will also have exposure to many aspects of the company including, Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Finance, Investor Relations and Operational Analysis. The role will have high visibility to senior leadership and our executive team.
- Develop financial models to evaluate growth and acquisition
- Support in due diligence efforts for capital growth projects and
- Review of materials specific to a target including; financials, lease agreements, customer agreements, organizational documents, labor and benefits agreements, and
- Analyze and report on current financial performance including variance analysis to prior year with the ability to dig into major drivers of growth or
- Forecast performance for the current year and future years for both internal and external
- Understand key risks to a forecast and build sensitivities to test assumptions given a range of potential
- Ability to explain detailed analysis and provide recommendations to senior level
- Proven work experience as a Financial Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, or similar
- 2-5 years’ work experience with progressing
- Prior experience with evaluations of acquisition including development of financial models, and review and due diligence
- Expertise in MS Excel creating spreadsheets, using advanced formulas, and working with large datasets.
- Experience with advanced financial concepts including discounted cash flow
- Ability to travel (approx. 25% based on M&A needs)
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a similar