Jr. HR Business Partner
Overland Park, KS
Our client is seeking a Jr. HR Business Partner. This position will focus on planning, coordinating and monitoring daily employee information into the multiple systems to maintain quality, production and HR service standards. In support of the Human Resources department, this position will assist in the processing of weekly payrolls, onboarding and benefits administration.
Jr. HR Business Partner responsibilities include:
- Collects and organizes new hire, transfer, and termination paperwork and prepare all employee files.
- Administers and orders background check information for processing while collecting drug screens and notifying managers when process has been efficiently completed.
- Assists with activities planning for office functions.
- Enters I9 information for new employees in EVerify; collects, compiles, and purges I9 Forms.
- Tracks and sends 401k enrollment packets.
- Assists with compiling payroll information and statistics for the calculation and processing of non-exempt and salaried payroll on a timely and accurate basis.
- Accumulates and organizes payroll information, while preparing and creating standard ad hoc reports that support other departments’ activities.
- Assists the HRBP with projects as needed.
Jr. HR Business Partner requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree with emphasis on human resources or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of Human Resources Generalist experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state, and local tax requirements and knowledge of FLSA regulations for payroll administration and basic knowledge of payroll processing, timing requirements, and system administration; experience in garnishments, auditing timecards, and reconciling payroll output is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of computers and general office equipment while having strong computer skills in Word, Internet, Excel and Outlook.