- Primary responsibilities will include managing low-stress projects, establish warehouse processes, manage inventory, process UPS orders/inventory.
- Overtime as they learn the business and industry, they will ultimately take on sales and account management responsibilities.
- Will process shipments, manage inventory, use inventory software and perform other warehouse activities.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately using warehouse software
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine inbound and outbound shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Perform inventory controls and maintain quality standards
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products (Up to 50lbs)
- Proven warehouse experience a plus but not required
- Proficiency in inventory software a plus but not required
- Good organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma required