Inside Sales Trainee
As the Inside Sales Trainee, you are responsible for supporting the Account Executive with growing and maintaining relationships with customers through data entry, preparing quotes, researching solutions, managing phone calls and answering the customers questions or routing the calls to the appropriate sales person. The Inside Sales Trainee will also make calls to vendors as needed to obtain pricing and lead times to help support the sales process.
You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding all established goals/objectives regarding the timeliness of your work and meeting high accuracy expectations. You will work within a team that you support and that supports you. Your efforts must lead to sustainable growth for the sales division and ultimately the organization as a whole.
- Enter parts orders as needed for new and existing quotes and opportunities.
- Enter new companies in computer programs as needed.
- Perform research for the Account Executive as needed to identify parts or components they need research done on.
- Make planned outbound calls to new prospects to meet team goals.
- Answer inbound calls as needed answering caller questions or routing caller to correct individual or group.
- Contact vendors as needed to obtain quotes and lead times.
- Contact customers as needed to clarify potential questions on purchase orders.
- Process parts and component orders and quotes accurately to meet customer needs.
- Provide strong customer support based on experience and thorough understanding of all parts associated with product offering.
- Continuously grow product and industry knowledge through ongoing training and development
- Work within a team structure and support other team member’ s needs regarding sales, account maintenance, customer service, and fulfillment so customers’ needs are always met.