Information Technology Manager
- Provide strategy, direction, and planning for Information Systems initiatives.
- Responsible for developing, prioritizing, and managing IT operating budget and capital expenditures.
- Provide recommendations/analysis to Executive Staff on Information Technology investments.
- Responsible for hiring, training, development, and supervision of IT staff and contractors.
- Negotiate and maintain external hardware service provider contractual relationship that provides secure, reliable computing environment for Enterprise level applications and computing systems.
- Oversees the network management: WAN, LAN, and Remote Access capabilities.
- Develop information systems strategy to address continuity of operations during a disaster recovery scenario or other emergency situation.
- Responsible for creation, review, and implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices, and company policies.
- Manage all areas of IT for the company and the remote data center.
- Design system upgrades for reliability and scalability.
- Maintain the current IT infrastructure: backoffice, desktop, and mobile computers.
- Manage outsourced contractors as needed.
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Five to seven years of experience managing IT infrastructure and systems in a high growth business.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7, 10, Server 2008, 2012, (MS SQL helpful)
- Proficiency with VMware, Veeam Backup
- Proficiency with Networking Hardware and Configuration, and VPN.
- Proficiency with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Experience with enterprise antivirus management a plus
- Experience with Exchange, Office, Office 365 desirable
- Education / Formal Training Required
- A+ certification preferred.
- Microsoft certifications preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in IT / MIS or other related field