Under general supervision, support and maintain a new fulfillment center including enterprise ERP and Warehouse Management System including support of the overall IT Operations, mobile hardware, software infrastructure, and wireless network.
- Provide support application support for ERP, WMS, CORS including software and hardware components
- Maintain user accounts on all systems Warehouse Management, Warehouse Execution, ERP, Phone System, Desktop
- Coordinate installation of new services and equipment with vendors;
- Maintain the Warehouse Server Room
- Support internal Help Desk and troubleshoot problems with all Warehouse desktop PCs, laptops, printers, mobile devices and other IT equipment and systems
- Very strong understanding of warehouse management processes
- Extremely organized.
- Flexible, "can-do" attitude.
- Strong customer service orientation with colleagues
- Warehouse Management System – DCX
- ERP – JDA Direct Commerce
- Warehouse Execution System
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Enterprise Desktop Support/Help Desk
Operating System Administration
- Windows 10 Professional Administration
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, ERP Systems, Windows 10, Office365,
- MCSE or similar industry certification(s) or demonstrated commensurate experience.
- A degree in engineering field or Operations Management preferred
- 5 to 7 years’ experience
- IT Operations staff are required to be available off-hours and to carry provided phone
- After-hours work may be required for upgrades, maintenance, or service outages.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting complex automated order fulfillment systems a plus
- Working knowledge of automated label print systems and laser and optical scanning devices