IT Helpdesk Support Lead
Kansas City, MO
Job Summary: To lead the helpdesk department towards excellence for customer/agent care and helpdesk.
- Establishes system-wide software and hardware standards, requirements, and specifications.
- Reviews and approves all system technology purchases to assure compatibility.
- Formulates technology training policies, programs, and schedules based on knowledge of identified training needs.
- Improves operations by recommending changes in policies and procedures that are needed or will streamline processing.
- Provides professional development opportunities for technical and training support staff to keep abreast of the rapid changes in technology and software.
- Maintains project schedule for Helpdesk and Network Administration.
- Requisitions new materials, maintenance supplies, and other miscellaneous items needed by the Technology Team.
- Directs Support staff in technology maintenance and installation.
- Oversee all installations and provide a level of escalation on Scope of Work.
- Confers with administrators and call center managers for escalation.
- Manages and maintains inventory of technology
- Ticket Management
- Knowledge of current and upcoming technologies.
- Current certifications