Overland Park, KS
Position is responsible for aligning technology vision with business strategy by integrating company processes with the appropriate technology solutions. Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technology platforms. Maintain existing enterprise systems, while providing direction in all technology-related issues in support of business information, processes, and core company values.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Lead and direct all IT Staff, including recruiting, onboarding, training, and performance management
- Provide leadership and direction for the IT management of the Company, on all aspects of IT policies and controls, in the broader context of the Company's goals and priorities
- Design, configure, and maintain all technology systems including on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Lead the acquisition, maintenance, and management of all company hardware, including laptops, smartphones, imaging devices, and networking equipment
- Maintain multi-site network infrastructure and connectivity that supports high availability of on-premise and cloud computing resources
- Provide all Company employees with quality, consistent, and available computer services, technical support, and training
- Directly manage all business continuity, disaster recovery, and incident response plans and activities to proactively prevent delays, outages, and incidents
- Continuously monitor and protect the Company’ s information assets to ensure best in class security and data integrity
- Act as liaison between hardware and software suppliers and Management for informational updates and problem resolution
- Evaluate new equipment, software applications and processes, recommending changes as appropriate and supervise their implementation
- Work collaboratively with Management staff to maximize the utilization of existing business applications to meet business requirements and to leverage IT assets.
- Develop and manage a systems capacity plan to ensure that all IT systems are sufficient to deliver the desired level of business performance
- Develop and manage the operations portion of the IT budget
- Manage and coordinate voice and data systems and services
- Execute and coordinate maintenance for network hardware, software applications and telecommunications services
- BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of systems administration and/or network management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple site office/plant network infrastructure
- Detail orientated with high appreciation for excellence and quality
- ERP system experience as super-user, champion, and administrator
- Proficient with analytical tools: MS Excel, report building software, SQL query development, and relational database fundamentals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including team-building and oral/written communication
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience in the following technical areas:
- Designing and troubleshooting network and server infrastructure
- Administering network monitoring tools
- IP addressing, IP routing protocols, and firewall management.
- Wireless technology (wireless access points, RF scanners)
- Administering virus protection, spam filters, patch management.
- Master’ s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Experience in Manufacturing supporting Plant Operations
- ERP system experience