Human Resources Specialist
Kansas City, KS
Our client is a manufacturing company located in the heart of Kansas City. They are seeking a Human Resources Specialist to join their team. The selected individual will administer company policies, procedures and programs and a wide variety of human resources responsibilities. The Human Resources Specialist will primarily be responsible for benefits in compliance with applicable laws and company policies, record keeping, employee relations, and some recruiting. This is a busy environment so the ability to work quickly, efficiently and make good business decisions is important.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources demonstrated by prior work experience in the areas of recruitment, benefits administration, FMLA administration, administration of leave benefits and other HR programs.
- Intermediate knowledge, as demonstrated by prior work experience or education, regarding employment laws and sound HR practices.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), HRIS systems, and applicant tracking systems.
- Familiarity with ADP would be helpful.
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.