Human Resources Manager
Western Johnson County area, KS
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager to work closely with the VP of Human Resources to shape the culture of this organization. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the Human Resources strategy for this diverse organization.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include:
- Partner with all members of management to ensure compliance and alignment with the business strategy.
- Proactively monitor business needs to recommend organizational changes when appropriate; ensure that structural change is effectively managed.
- Drive a performance-based culture; implement, monitor the training strategy to ensure that all employees are trained to effectively perform their work.
- Manage the compensation and resource management programs.
- Develop recruitment and workforce planning strategies.
- Advise and counsel managers with employee relations matters.
- Maintains current knowledge of HR policies, programs, industry trends and local, state and federal employment law.
- Assist all members of management in communicating expected goals and objectives to their direct reports and involve all employees in decision-making processes in which they can have a direct positive impact.
Human Resources Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- 7 years of Human Resources experience with is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic initiatives that drive high performance in organization where flexibility and adaptability are crucial.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law.