Human Resources Manager
Southern Johnson County, KS
Exciting opportunity for someone seeking a challenge in a new facility! Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager to develop and implement a strategy of policies and programs to support the Human Resources function and the organization.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership for positive employee relations and manage the performance management process.
- Manage and administer all compensation and benefit programs.
- Serve on the corporate leadership team and advise leadership on Human Resources issues.
- Manage the recruitment strategy and on-boarding process.
Human Resources Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- 5 years of Human Resources experience with is required.
- Manufacturing or warehouse experience is preferred.
- HR certification is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic initiatives that drive high performance.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law.