Human Resources Manager
Overland Park, KS
The Human Resource Manager will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’ s mission and talent strategy.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’ s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’ s human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’ s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’ s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
Human Resources Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’ s degree preferred.
- Five years of human resource management experience required.
- HR certification is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems.