Human Resources Manager
Overland Park, KS
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager functions as a business partner with the company’ s leadership to support company initiatives through understanding of the vision, values, mission, business objectives, issues, needs and financial picture of the organization. This position provides HR leadership and serves as the strategic adviser in all aspects of Human Resources including recruitment/staffing, HRIS management, employee relations, performance management, policies & procedures, training & development, benefits and payroll.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements Human Resource programs promoting effective HR practices to minimize potential liability and risks
- Manages the benefit administration and reporting.
- Performs multiple ad hoc projects to support the VPHR requiring financial analysis, writing reports and implementing key programs
- Engages in recruitment, interviewing, and selection activity to ensure the company is targeting and selecting top talent.
- Coordinates annual performance management process.
- Administers the compensation program to include job evaluation, job descriptions and annual surveys utilizing the Hay system.
- Handles multiple reporting requirements
- Serves as a business partner to several entities.
Human Resources Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development or Business Administration.
- SPHR or PHR certification is preferred.
- Four years of progressive Human Resources experience, including demonstrated experience in a Human Resources management position focused on employment and recruitment activities, employee relations, training and development, HR practices and strategic HR planning.
- Extensive knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law.
- Able to effectively manage multiple priorities with delegation of staff assignments to achieve team objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive and confidential environment.