Human Resources Manager
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join the company’ s HR Team at their Distribution Center. This position carries out responsibilities for the overall administration and strategic leadership of the human resource function.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include:
- Provides leadership for HR strategic planning as well as the procedures for the Distribution Center; identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
- Manages and oversees the Human Resources department and staff.
- Implements recruitment effort for all exempt, nonexempt and temporary workers; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures, to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- Participates in leadership team meeting.
Human Resources Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or a related is required.
- 3 years of experience in HR Management is required.
- SHRM or HRCI Certification is preferred.
- Distribution/warehouse environment experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with UltiPro is a plus.