Human Resources Manager
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager. In this role, you will use your Human Resources expertise to provide leadership and support to all levels of the organization. You will be responsible for providing a full range of HR services, to include payroll processing, benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, employment law compliance, and safety. This role supports all day-to-day Human Resources responsibilities as the site Human Resources Leader.
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include:
- Identifies and implements strategies for business-unit specific challenges in the areas of employee attraction, engagement, retention, change management, and identifying/developing talent.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by setting organizational plans and objectives, meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Works closely with management and employees to enhance work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manages employee on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Utilizes the ADP HRIS system daily to manage payroll, on-boarding/off-boarding, compensation, and leaves of absences.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management.
- Administers plant policies and procedures and ensures their implementation.
- Administers and monitors site safety and OSHA compliance programs and serves as an active participant of the safety committee.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for local compensation and benefits administration.
Human Resources Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Five years of experience as a human resource generalist.
- Payroll processing experience is required; ADP Workforce Now is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement processes or best practices in HR.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws, DOL, EEOC, and OSHA regulations.
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment preferred.
- Certification as a PHR or SPHR.