Human Resources Director
Overland Park, KS US
The HR Director will manage both the day-to-day operational and compliance needs and design/execute strategic efforts to ensure growth and development of both company and culture. This position will collaborate with leadership, focusing on defining and implementing workforce and culture strategies to enable the continued growth of the company.
• Set the overall strategic plan and vision for the Human Resources Department
• Responsible for developing and furthering talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, talent acquisition, compensation, company culture and policy administration within the Company
• Helps establish, implement, and communicate goals and objectives for departments
• Develops and implements strategies that make foundational HR functions best in class
• Provides guidance to executive leadership on practices to develop and grow an engaged workforce and foster a positive company culture
• Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, procedures, technologies, and systems
• Develops Key Performance Indicators for the HR Department and performs analysis on metric trends, incentive plan performance, staff productivity and develops appropriate action plans
• Assists with selection, operation, and maintenance of HRIS solutions appropriate for the growth of the company.
• Plans and forecasts strategic recruiting efforts and manages related budgets across the company.
• Designs and benchmarks salary and variable compensation programs and provides to hiring managers and leadership.
• Provides benchmarking information to hiring managers and leadership
• Effectively manages and drives administration of annual salary reviews
• Engages in ensuring proper controls contributing to corporate risk management and adherence to employment related laws and regulations.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline. Master’ s degree preferred.
• 10+ years’ experience in Human Resources and SHRM-SCP or SPHR certification is preferred.
• Knowledge of a broad range of HR strategies and practices, including compensation structures, performance management, safety, and employee relations
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now or similar HRIS along with advanced Microsoft Office skills
NOTE: This position is 100% in office and requires a Kansas City residency.