Human Resources Director
Our client is a global leader in their industry. They are a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company that rewards excellence, drive, and collaboration. They are seeking an experienced Human Resources Director to provide leadership and direction to the HR function by overseeing on-boarding, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits. They are looking for a strategic leader with a passion for building new, globally aligned HR programs that support the global growth of the business and foster a culture of high performance throughout the worldwide organization.
Human Resources Director responsibilities include:
- Responsible for leadership of the HR team; coach, develop and train team members to optimize performance, foster positive morale, and maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Provide insight and expertise to entire HR function and lead or assist with various departmental projects and initiatives. Partner with managers in core people processes including performance management, compensation development and review, job evaluation, policy and procedure interpretation, performance management, disciplinary counsel, and conflict management activities.
- Partner closely with the Talent & Organizational Development team to create, implement, and regularly monitor all onboarding activities to ensure consistent and timely facilitation and to report on results.
- Provide consistent and market driven guidance regarding all matters related to position analysis for FLSA review, compensation levels and pay adjustments.
- Manage the regular and accurate preparation of payroll for multiple countries; provide detailed review of processes to create multiple audit points.
- Lead the oversight of our benefit programs and actively participate in the review and selection for all benefits as well as employee education and communication related to these programs.
- Support managers in the practice of providing regular feedback, coaching, and addressing performance issues.
- Work with HR team members globally to leverage technology to update and streamline the performance review and communication cycle, as well as provide reporting and insight capabilities to create a consistent and timely review process.
- Oversee the development and maintenance all HR procedure and policy documentation and communication and interpretation of policies.
- Manage HR legal and regulatory compliance; regularly monitor updates and perform regular audits to ensure departmental practices, documentation, and communications are all held to the highest standards.
Human Resources Director requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, Human Resources or related field required. Master’ s degree or advanced training in HR field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years progressively responsible Human Resources experience with at least 5 years in a leadership capacity.
- Human Resources certification is preferred.
- Prior global HR experience or experience in working with multi-location entities preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, familiarity with HRIS systems and reporting, experience using learning management systems, online training and other resources.