Human Resources Director
The Human Resources Director is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources for this multi-state, high growth organization. This position will be an important member of the leadership team and will have an opportunity to grow in this role as the company continues to expand.
Human Resources Director responsibilities include:
- Planning, directing, and supervising all aspects of recruitment, payroll administration, benefits administration, employee relations and HR compliance.
- Relationship building and coordination with the field, home office, and the executive team.
- Building and improving HR practices
- Managing compliance and risk management for the organization; directing preventative programs and coordinating internal and external risk management issues.
Human Resources Director requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field or equal related work experience.
- Seven years of progressively responsible experience in human resources with a minimum of three years in an HR management role.
- Demonstrated experience driving process improvement.
- Experience with a multi-state organization that includes an hourly workforce is strongly preferred.
- Professional HR Certification is preferred.
- Prior experience in a union environment and DOT and/or FTA compliance is preferred.