Human Resources Coordinator
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to assist the Human Resources team and advise employees and/or clients on FMLA, performance management, benefits administration, and policy and procedures. This client offers great culture, trust and flexible hours!
Human Resources Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Organizes and maintains Personnel file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Assists in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all employees.
- Enters information in HRIS system, including benefit enrollments, status changes, and terminations.
- Runs reports and prepares information/presentation for Quarterly Meetings.
- Processes COBRA paperwork for new hires, terminations, changes in benefit status.
- Administers FMLA, initiating paperwork and tracking time as appropriate.
- Prepares offer letters and completes on-boarding in HRIS system.
- Prepares new hire packets and tracks new hire paperwork; submits the online investigation requests for new employee background checks and processes I-9 information through corporate E-Verify system.
- Assists the Director of Human Resources as requested.
Human Resources Coordinator requirements include:
- A bachelor’ s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 - 2 years Human Resources experience.
- Human Resources certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state employment laws.