Human Resources Assistant
Kansas City, MO US
Our client in Johnson County has a contract opportunity for a Temporary HR Assistant who can work on-site and support many areas of HR!
Some of the responsibilities for this person will include:
- Scheduling recruiting prescreens using MS Outlook
- Scheduling candidate interviews
- Posting jobs on college job boards and Handshake
- Monitoring and routinely checking our job listings to ensure constant exposure
- Preparing career fair and school collateral
- Sending candidate communications (sending benefits information, background checks, new hire checklists)
- Assisting with Orientation administrative tasks (making folders, assembling gift bags)
- Assisting with employee events
- Various HR-related projects
- Will have the opportunity to sit in on interviews, participate in new hire orientations and career fairs
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work in HR and get exposure to recruiting, orientation and corporate outreach.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills and Microsoft Office experience
- Previous administrative support experience
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Previous HRIS or applicant tracking system experience preferred
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.