Human Resource Manager
Grandview, MO US
- Recruiting and Onboarding of candidates for positions at all levels of the company.
- Handling all aspects of Benefits and working with Broker contacts to implement benefit offerings to employees; also responsible for 401K Administration, workers compensation and FMLA.
- Engaging employees in events designed to build teams.
- Establishing strategy to help the company grow over the next 5 years.
- Assisting with Training & Development needs.
- Maintaining a standard for Compensation across the company.
- Developing Best Practices for the organization.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a dedicated Human Resource position.
- Ability to work on-site 100% of the time
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.