Kansas City, KS US
Are you passionate about bridging the gap between HR, IT, and business needs? Are you ready to take on a pivotal role in supporting the organization's talent and organizational development functions? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you and the role offers a hybrid work setting.
As an HR Systems Analyst, you'll serve as a key liaison between HR, IT, and the business user community, ensuring seamless communication and collaboration. Your responsibilities will involve providing comprehensive system support to employees, managers, and HR team members, addressing technical issues, and developing innovative solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate closely with talent and organizational development leaders to meet HR technology needs effectively.
- Investigate and resolve technical and process-related issues within HR systems, providing insightful suggestions for resolution.
- Maintain detailed documentation of workflows, change controls, and complex security profiles for systems.
- Take the lead in creating data analytics, offering valuable insights to drive strategic decision-making.
- Provide project leadership and support throughout the entire project lifecycle, from design to implementation.
- Monitor project-related issues, scope changes, and contingencies, ensuring effective communication and resolution.
- Conduct system testing, review specifications, create test scenarios, and oversee testing processes.
- Evaluate and propose potential system enhancements and upgrades to improve efficiency.
- Support end users by offering training sessions on HR systems.
- Play a pivotal role in various system upgrades, patches, and assigned projects.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or a minimum of five years of applicable experience.
- At least four years of hands-on HR systems analyst experience.
- Preferred: two years of system support for performance, compensation, and/or succession management.
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and implementing software and hardware solutions.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal abilities to foster collaborative relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining system operating procedures.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and a strong working knowledge of Teams.