Located in a suburb of Chicago, our client is a manufacturing company that is an essential business. The HR Generalist for this facility will be responsible for Recruiting, Employee Relations, Leave of Absences, Benefits Administration, Employee Engagement, Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 6 years' previous experience in Human Resources with some of that time spent in manufacturing.
- Exposure to union environments.
- Experience administering benefits, recruiting for production employees, handling employee relations, LOA and engagement.
- Ability to develop good relationships with managers and supervisors.
- Be self-sufficient, able to work autonomously, make sound decisions.
Relocation is not provided.
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.