Lenexa, KS US
We are assisting our client in acquiring a detail and data-driven Human Resources Generalist, gifted in the areas of accurate, extensive reporting, diverse project management, and who enjoys working behind the scenes with recruiting.
Hybrid working conditions, excellent compensation, and a fantastic, cohesive team are just some of the perks for this hot opportunity!
- Supports routine activities and operations of the Human Resources department, including administrative tasks, fielding employee and vendor calls, file management, preparing mailings, etc.
- Facilitates extensive reporting and projects requiring accurate data management
- Enhances employee relations, organizes employee meetings and special employee recognition functions
- Contributes to training and development programs, including planning, preparing content, and facilitating events
- Expedites performance management initiatives
- Helps with compensation protocols, workforce planning, benchmarking positions and salary recommendations and other projects as needed
- Administers company policy execution
- Facilitates recruitment, employment, onboarding, and retention processes
- Bachelor’ s Degree in HR Management, Safety, Training, Business Administration, or related field. A certification in HR such as SHRM-CP and/or PHR will be an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- Familiar with the design and implementation of full-cycle performance management programs
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports
- Solid understanding of labor laws, rules and regulations associated with HIPAA, FLSA, FMLA and other employment laws.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), experience with ATS and HRIS systems
About Morgan Hunter:
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.