The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for overseeing the employee life cycle including, onboarding, offboarding, HR training and employee relations. This team member serves as the main point of contact for managers and employees on most HR matters.
- Maintains human resource information system (HRIS) employee and system records
- Serves as the main employee and manager contact for system changes and modifications related to reporting structure, scheduling, compensation changes, cost center adjustments, etc.
- Facilitates HRIS System and best practice training to supervisors and first level users - experience with UltiPro is preferred
- Manages and oversees onboarding of all New Hires and Position Changes. This includes, but is not limited to: tracking, temp to perm conversions, pre-employment drug screens, offer letters, system onboarding, I-9 administration, new hire training, etc.
- Processes terminations including exit interviews, system off-boarding, communication with internal departments, notices to staff, etc.
- Creates, maintains and distributes job descriptions
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed
- Supports Leadership with the preparation and tracking of the performance reviews and merit increases
- Partners with Leadership to evaluate appropriate compensation; monitors and recommends adjustments as markets change'
- Serves as initial point of contact for employee relations matters. This includes, but is not limited to: counseling, internal investigations, disciplinary process, etc.
- Partners with managers to administer discipline through coaching and counseling managers as well as collecting documentation to support disciplinary actions.
- Creates and distributes scheduled and ad hoc reporting as required.
- Oversees the operations bonus program eligibility, executes incentive agreements, etc.
- Creates and maintains process documents and checklists as needed
- Prepares and files government required reporting on an annual basis (IE: EEO1 Report)