HR Business Partner
Overland Park, KS
HR Business Partner responsibilities include:
- Develops program philosophy and plans that assist the company in meeting its business objectives.
- Evaluates market data, industry trends, and best practices, seeking opportunities to enhance the competitiveness of company programs.
- Evaluates and selects data vendors, consultants, brokers, and negotiates contracts, seeking to balance competitiveness with cost control with company programs.
- Oversees corporate annual processes and related activities or communications.
- Ensures plan compliance with relevant regulatory standards and statutes.
- Provides leadership to a complex set of business lines in multiple geographies.
- Assists senior management team in developing human resource strategies.
- Assists COE in design and oversees implementation of sales incentive plans.
- Executes functional or departmental business plans and contributes to the development of functional or departmental strategies.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field of study is required, a Master’ s Degree is preferred.
- 7-10 years’ progressively relevant Human Resources experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience with a multiple site organization is preferred.