Kansas City, MO
Our client is looking to add a Financial Services Paralegal to their established Real Estate team.
Qualified candidates will have a Paralegal certificate, experience in commercial real estate and be familiar with defeasance work.
- Preparation and review of defeasance documents
- Maintain and handle all commercial closing materials
- Prepare and file legal documents
- Red line loan documents
- Timeline management of closing deadlines and requirements
- Put together closing documents
- Assist with due diligence as required
- Provided additional support to attorneys when requested
- Assists with legal reporting and creating summaries for executive management
- Paralegal certificate required; Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 3 years previous early estate paralegal experience preferred
- Technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and HotDocs
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
About Morgan Hunter:
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁ ng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we're also responsive and efﬁ cient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker— because everyone deserves to ﬁ nd the right ﬁ t.