Financial Pension Associate
Overland Park, KS US
One of our long-standing clients is looking for a Financial Pension Associate to join their team. This key position requires superior computer skills, excellent math skills, detail oriented, time management and loves working with numbers.
- Preparation of annual pension valuations by inputting data through pension software
- Provide administrative support to the pension administrators
- Prepare calculations, including knowledge of cross-testing design
- Understanding of plan rules, including distributions, loans, hardships
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage tasks
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Experience working in Microsoft 365
About Morgan Hunter
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’ re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker – because everyone deserves to find the right fit.