Overland Park, KS
Morgan Hunter is one of the oldest, largest, and most recognizable recruiting firms in the Kansas City Metro. We specialize in locating and evaluating high-performing professionals for direct hire, temporary and temp-to-hire positions on behalf of local and national organizations.
Our client is looking for a positive and driven Executive Assistant to join their organization! This person will work closely with the executive team by providing high-level administrative support. This role will be coordinating meetings, planning events, creating presentations, tracking expenses, and managing calendars.
- Supporting executives with all administrative needs
- Representing the executive team, as well as diplomatically guarding their time with outside constituents
- Responsible for managing calendars, processing expenses, scheduling, creating reports, and acting as a liaison
- Preparing correspondence, meeting minutes, and presentation materials
- Coordinating executive and Board of Directors’ travel arrangements.
- Facilitating special projects, researching information from various internal/external sources.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic, high level of integrity, and consistent follow-through.
- Prior administrative and customer support experience a must.
- Knowledge in event/meeting planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required. Diplomacy, confidentiality, patience and tact are crucial.
- Multi-tasker, analytical and organized in a fast-paced work environment.