Lee's Summit, MO
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’ s most respected organizations.
Currently seeking a motivated, talented, Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a well-known organization located in Lee's Summit, MO. Prior administrative experience, with strong travel & expense reporting, is a must as well as meeting the below qualifications.
- Coordinates travel arrangements
- Prepares confidential reports, correspondence, and presentations
- Prepares expense reports for the Executive
- Acts as the gatekeeper for the department
- Coordinates Executive’ s charitable and community events
- Coordinate the logistics of the Board of Directors Meetings
- Prepares materials for executive and quarterly board meetings
- Manages internal and external appointments
- Represents the Executive in the EA’ s dealings with the public and with directors and officers of the corporation
- Screens incoming telephone line calls and manages or responds as appropriate or directed
- Handles all clerical and administrative duties for Executive
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Extensive travel arrangement experience
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Great with time management and prioritizing a large workload
- Professional and enjoys engaging with clients and being a liaison
- Eager to grow and learn
- Willing to wear many hats
- Available for light travel
- Prior experience working in a smaller organization
If the above qualities describe you then this could be the perfect fit for you! Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!